A7 IoB® allows you to reupload a new version of your CSV files that will replace the current version, updating data and showing the latest information on your KPIs and Workspaces.
NOTE: Please ensure that the new CSV file uploaded has the exact same column layout as the current version. Only the values in the rows should be changed.
1. On the navigation panel on the left, select 'Datasource'.
2. Click on 'CONNECT' under the CSV icon.
3. Click on the 'EDIT' icon in the row of the CSV datasource that you would like to upload the new CSV version.
4. Click on the "CSV file" field to select a file to upload, then click on the "UPLOAD" button to upload the file.
5. After uploading your new CSV file, a snapshot of your new data will appear, replacing the old CSV file. Check that the data present is in order.
6. Scroll down and click 'SAVE'.
7. Congratulations, you have replaced the old version of your CSV file in A7 IoB® with a new version.