After you have finished configuring your KPI, you will be brought to the KPI presentation page. Here, you can customise your KPI widget.
1. This is how the page looks like.
2. Under the "Title" field, the name of your KPI should be there
3. Choose the type of Widget you want to use to present your KPI. The following are the different types of widgets available in A7 IoB®. Click on them to find out more
4. Under 'Display Data', check the box beside the data you want to display
5. Fill in the 'Label' for your data. The label will be the title of the widget
6. Under 'Placement', choose where you want to place the label.
- Selecting "footer" will put the label as a footer of the widget
- Selecting "main" will put it as the main title of the widget
7. Under 'Display options', each type of widget has different display options. Refer to the links above to find out what their respective display options are
8. Scroll down and click 'Save'
Next Step: Visualise your data