A7 IoB® is integrated across various platforms. Upon connecting your data from these platforms onto A7 IoB®, you will be able to use the data to measure your KPIs. There are 3 ways for you to connect your data.
1. On the left navigation panel, select 'datasource'
Connecting Google Analytics
1. Click on 'connect' under the Google Analytics icon
2. You will be prompted to log into your Google account
3. After logging in, you will need to authorise A7 IoB® to access your google analytics data
4. Click on 'allow'
5. You will be brought to this page
6. Check the box beside the google analytics profile that you wish to sync with A7 IoB®
7. Select the start date - this date will be the date from which your data will be imported
8. Click on 'save'
9. Congratulations! You are now connected. Your Google Analytics icon will look like this now.
1. Click on 'connect' under the Xero icon here
2. If you have not logged in to Xero, you will be prompted to, as shown below.
3. Once you have logged in, you will be brought to this page.
Connecting a CSV file
1. Click on 'connect' under the CSV icon
2. You will be brought to this page
3. Clicking on the 'New CSV' button will give you the option to upload a file
4. Click on the 'CSV file' field to select a file to upload, then click on the 'upload' button to upload the file
5. After uploading your CSV file, a snapshot of your data will appear
You can rename it, and relabel it. The default labels will be the contents of the first cell of each column
6. Each label will be affiliated with a certain data type. Ensure that the data type is correct.
a. String: A combination of numbers and alphabets
b. Number: Numbers only
c. Date: Valid formats include: 2015-03-25, 03/25/2015, Mar 25 2015, 25 Mar 2015, Wednesday March 25 2015
7. Finally, scroll down and click 'Save'
8. To view your uploaded CSV files and upload new versions of the CSV files, click on 'Connect' under CSV
9. Click on the 'Edit' icon to enter the KPI page
10. The page will now display the currently active CSV file with the mapped columns. To replace the CSV file, simply click on the "CSV file" field to select a file to upload, then click on the 'upload' button to upload the file. This file will replace the previous CSV file that was uploaded.
Next Step: Create your KPIs