1. On the left navigation panel, select 'Datasource'.
2. Click on 'CONNECT' under the Google Analytics icon.
3. You will be prompted to log into your Google account.
4. After logging into your Google Analytics account, you will be requested for permission to authorise A7 IoB® to access your google analytics data.
5. Click on 'ALLOW'.
6. You will then be brought to the next page where you can select your website profile.
7. Select the box beside the google analytics profile you want to sync with A7 IoB®.
- Note: You can only select one website
8. Select the start date - this date will be the date from which your data will be imported into A7 IoB®.
- Note: We recommend that you set the start date at least 6 months prior to the current date for completeness of data
9. Click on 'Save'.
10. Congratulations! You are now connected to Google Analytics. Your google analytics icon will look like this.