A7 IoB® allows you to import your CSV files and create your KPIs based on the CSV files that you have uploaded.
1. On the navigation panel on the left, select 'Datasource'.
2. Click on 'CONNECT' under the CSV icon.
3. You will be brought to this page.
4. Clicking on the 'NEW CSV' button. You will be given the option to upload your CSV file.
5. Click on the "CSV file" field to select a file to upload, then click on the "UPLOAD" button to upload the file.
6. After uploading your CSV file, a snapshot of your data will appear.
The default labels will display the contents of the first cell of each column. You can rename the labels.
7. Each label will be affiliated with a certain data type. Ensure that the data type is correct.
- String: A combination of numbers and alphabets
- Number: Numbers only
- Date: Valid formats include: 2015-03-25, 03/25/2015, Mar 25 2015, 25 Mar 2015, Wednesday March 25 2015
8. Finally, scroll down and click 'Save'.
9. Congratulations, you have connected a CSV file to A7 IoB®.